- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Website or provided to our Services, both during transmission and afterwards. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not disclose your password to anyone. However, despite our efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Personal Information We Will Collect When you register an account with us, we may collect personal information from you including your name, address, email address, name of business and telephone/mobile numbers. You must provide your first and last name, name of business, and credit card information (including your last three digit security number) when making a purchase. You will also be asked to create a login and site name, as well as a password for your account. When you access and use our Services, we may also collect information about the business contacts that you upload into your account. We may collect the IP address of your computer in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions, better manage website traffic, and to gather other analytics on the Website.
We may also use "cookies," which are small data files placed and stored on your computer, to help you manage your use of our Website. Cookies are used as follows: To recognise you as a regular user; To remind us of who you are; To estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website to help target advertisements based on user interests and behaviour; To track your progress; To measure traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users habits are similar or different from one another; and To conduct other research. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, some pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
- Sharing of Personal Information We do not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties, except to provide products or Services, which you requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: We use third parties for credit card processing. These parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes. We may export data at your request to our third party integration partners. We may share your aggregate anonymous information with third parties in order to improve the Website and Services or for marketing purposes. We may share your information with third party contractors such as developers, support administrators, designers, data analysts, and network technicians to maintain and improve the Services. We may share your information with third party vendors, who help to manage and store data uploaded to Bluhive, or to support and improve the Services. We may share your personal information if required by law and if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website of Services. We may share personal information if we believe that it is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required by law. We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of an assignment of this Website for any reason. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of personal information. We may share personal information with our legal, financial, and other professional advisors. We may share personal information with third parties upon receiving your consent as required by law. Except as provided above, we will not share any of your information to any third party without permission.
- Access to Your Personal Information You can review, update, delete, or correct your personal information on file with us online or in person at any time. To access your personal information, we require a written request; unless you login and update your personal information yourself directly. Upon receipt of any written request, we will take commercially reasonable steps to provide you with the opportunity to access any such information. We may charge a reasonable fee in order to cover our costs in providing such access.
- Email Requests for Personal Information We will never initiate a request for personal information by email or pop-up window. If you receive a request by email or pop-up window, please do not respond and notify us.
- If you ever believe that you have been a victim of fraud, please report it to the police and take all available actions to protect yourself. Also, please notify us, so that we can take all possible actions to protect you and the other visitors, registered users, and subscribers.
- Children We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. In furtherance of this commitment, we restrict the use of our Website and Services to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
- Contact with You We may use your email address and/or mobile numbers to contact you from time to time, in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website or our Services, or to resolve any complaint.
Attn.: dataplan.ngphone: (+44) 7723332396 / 7944403633